2020 Wine Club Member Fall Release Parties
Wilridge Wine Club Members are invited to the 2020 Fall Release Wine Club Parties!
Wilridge Wine Club Members are invited to join us for an evening of complementary Wilridge wine tastings, including exciting pre-releases, along with local music and hors d'oeuvres. All state and local health guidelines will be followed. Low contact pick-up options available also.
Save the date today and please RSVP Today! Wine Club members are welcome to add guests for a total of 4 attendees free of charge. Additional guests are welcome to join with a minimal fee.
*RSVP password will be sent to individual members or contact our Club Manager, Carla Van Nostran at email@example.com.
Join the Club & Enjoy Beautiful, Clean Washington Wine
When you become a member of the Wilridge Wine Club, you are not just committing in advance to buy wine from a small independent family winery, your membership gives you advanced access to premium, award-winning Washington wines, crafted in the European tradition with low intervention and a focus on sustainability.
Yes! I'd like to join
LEVELS of MEMBERSHIP
There are three levels of membership to choose from, each offering a price reduction based on a comitted volume of wine you wish to receive. You have your choice of Red Only, White Only, or Mixed. Please note that shipments primarily include Wilridge Estate Wines, which are certified Organic, Biodynamic and SalmonSafe.
- Cellar Master - 12 bottles, 2x annually / 20% savings
- The Cellar Rat - 6 bottles, 2x annually / 15% savings
- Crew Member - 4 bottles, 2x annually / 10% savings
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP
We look forward to having you as a member and extending the following benefits:
- Two wonderfully timed shipments of Wilridge wines delivered right to your front door (May and October).
- Seattle and Yakima members can save on shipping by picking up their wine at our biannual release parties.
- Pre-release offerings of new and limited release of Wilridge Wines and Spirits.
- You have access to our wine library and our club exclusive wines.
- And, based on your membership discount, you can save up to 20% on all bottle purchases of our wine and spirits throughout the year at Wilridge Tasting Rooms in Seattle and Yakima, our Pike Place Market farm table and at neighborhood farmers markets throughout the Puget Sound.
Wine Club Release Parties
With each release we celebrate our Wine Club Members with fun, unique Pickup Parties that also save members the shipping costs.
Seattle Area Location - Wilridge Madrona Winery
Yakima Area Location - Wilridge Farmhouse
Questions About Wilridge Wine Club?
For any questions about our wines and spirits, upgrading your membership, changing your delivery or pick up arrangement, or anything regarding Wilridge Wine Club Memberships email us:
WineClub@WilridgeWinery.com or call 509-966-0686 ext. 3